The Union of Liberian Organisations in the United Kingdom (ULOUK) was established in 2004 in Northampton, England to serve as an umbrella organisation of all Liberian Oganisations and associations in the UK. In June 2016 The Union was granted an HMRC Number, recognising the Union as a Small Charity.
1. To form an organisation that would promote the interests of all Liberians and associated Liberian organisations in the UK through organised activities and initiatives that would foster unity and empower Liberians in UK;
2. To provide financial, material or services assistance to good and genuine causes in Liberia;
3. To achieve these aspirations based on equal opportunity for all members regardless of religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, educational attainment or political opinion.
1. To provide means for education, social and recreational needs to be met;
2. To establish a Liberian Cultural Centre in the United Kingdom;
3. To identify and work together on issues and needs affecting the lives of Liberians and, member organisations, which serve their needs within the United Kingdom and in Liberia;
4. To provide and run services, and special events for Liberians;
5. To promote equal opportunities amongst all Liberians (organisations and individuals);
6.To acquire assets and engage into other legal activities including fundraising for the subsistence of the organisation and in the interest of member organisations;
7. To foster and enhance closer ties, fellowship - cultural and social development, between Liberians (especially the people of the United Kingdom) and Europeans, and amongst other nationalities and organisations with interest in ULO-UK; such relationship shall be cultivated at professional, social and cultural levels of humanity within the European Community and other countries;
8. Seek to promote Liberian/British relations and maintain concrete and constructive ties with Liberians at home and contribute to the development of Liberia through actions and programs that may be necessary including charitable and educational activities.